Date: 22 Feb 2013
STEEL HINGED DOORS
- Thickness: 48mm
- Material: 1.2mm corrosion resistant Zintec/Aluzinc sheets as standard, wide variety of colours and finishes available. Also stainless steel.
- Infill: Self supporting resin-impregnated honeycomb core as standard. Optional Mineral Wool or Solid Timber.
- Construction: Doorblade manufactured from two 1.2mm sheets lockformed together, by bonding two steel skins around a rigid core, using a no-weld construction. Note: Stock doors are fitted with a universal lock which when not required can be replaced with a blanking plate.
- Folded from 1.6mm Zintec/Aluzinc.
- Screw and tab construction with 4no. adjustable fixing feet per jamb, variable sub- frame supplied as standard to accommodate site tolerance of -0/+30mm. The frame is fitted with 3no. Class 13 stainless steel hinges with 2no. security dog bolts.
- Standard: 15mm rebated threshold
- Optional: 5mm driveable (DDA compliant)
- Standard: Pre-primed steel (approximating to BS10A05) Goosewing Grey) requiring site painting.
- Optional: Polyester Powder Coating from standard colour range.
- PVC laminate from standard range.
- Size: Doors are custom manufactured in 10mm increments for single openings 690mm to 1390mm and double openings 1290mm to 2600mm at heights up to 2900mm.
- Stock: Stock sizes are held in 50mm increments for single openings 690mm to 1390mm and double openings 1290mm to 2600mm, at a standard height of 2100mm.
Contact the Sales Office for special configurations and finishes.